Yesterday was so much not fun. I got up feeling okay, mostly. Certainly didn’t feel terrible. Still not sleeping well in my apartment. That isn’t due to the medication – it was going on before I started on medication. In any case, I got up at 6:30 as is my habit Mon-Wed and did my usual morning stuff. Got dressed, took a shower, took my medication with a small bottle of apple juice. I needed to get to Contracts early to finish briefing a case, so I was hoping to be out the door by 7:30. I was at the door at 7:30, backpack on, door unlocked when I got the sudden urge to puke. My stomach when from fine to needing to puke and puke I did. Definitely wasn’t fun. I managed to get cleaned up and steady enough and decided I was going to try going to Contracts. I got through Contracts but decided I was headed home afterwards. I just had to reschedule my Career Services orientation. So it’s been rescheduled for 3pm on Monday. Not thrilled about adding something else to my early week schedule next week, but it was all there was left. I didn’t puke again yesterday (thank goodness!) but my stomach was still fairly upset for the rest of the day.
In other news, I’m likely headed back on the meds roller coaster. The meds aren’t working as well as they were two years ago and I’m getting some headaches (one of the side effects – I didn’t get them last time). I’m not thrilled, but it’s life.
No comments:
Post a Comment