Today is my first day on my full dose. I don’t remember last time if the effect was noticeable immediately or if it took a few days. Given that I’m not feeling a difference in my focus, I’m hoping it takes a few days to get a high enough dose in my bloodstream to make a difference. I desperately don’t want to go back on the meds roller coaster, given the number of meds we tried the last time around (not to mention the time it took).
Lots of studying to get done this week and this coming weekend. There are several reasons for that. First off, there’s simply more studying, plus I’ve gotta finish the assignment for basic legal research. I have every intention if having it done by the end of next weekend. Perhaps on Monday or Tuesday I’ll look it over, but probably not. It’s not due until a week from this Wednesday, but I have my med check on Tuesday after classes. I’d like to be able to stop off at my grandparents’ on my way home after the appointment, but if I’ve got too much going on, I won’t stop. I also have my meeting with Career Services office on Wednesday at 2pm.
Thankfully there’s not another home football game for awhile. It was distracting, to say the least. The worst part was that at 2am, the lights in the stadium were still on! From now on, if I need to study during an NIU football game, I’m driving down to the law library to study.
The other reason I need to get lots done this week and this weekend is because new shows come on next week :) Castle is on Monday, Criminal Minds is Wednesday, and Bones is Thursday. This week, I still need to watch the last two episodes of White Collar and the last two episodes of Rizzoli & Isles. That’s likely going to be mid-week or later before I manage watching any of them though. Tuesday night is the final performance night of America’s Got Talent and I’m rooting for Jackie Evancho and then of course Wednesday night is the finale and they’ll crown the winner.
No comments:
Post a Comment