Today was the first day I upped the dosage of my medication. Things are going okay. Not noticing a difference though in concentration/focus. The side effects are pretty close to the side effects while on 20mg. I’ll spend six days at this dose and then increase it again. I’m paying attention to whether I get any headaches. Apparently the medication can cause strokes and headaches can be a warning sign. Basically, it plays with blood pressure.
On a completely different note, it’s strange to hear that some people think Russ Feingold’s in trouble in his Senate race. I’d never have thought that. From what my dad says, his opponent is an idiot – he wants to drill for oil in Lake Michigan of all places. His opponent is a virtual unknown 8 weeks from the election. I really can’t imagine he’s in trouble. But if he’s in trouble, so are a lot of other Democrats. He’s running for his fourth senate term and at least while my family’s been in Wisconsin, he’s been enormously popular and a little bit of a maverick.
I’ve taken to mapping out my assignments on Monday for the next week. That way if I have a light day but have heavier days coming up, I can do some reading ahead. Looking at the readings coming up later in the semester that’s going to be important. I want to get into that habit now while things are fairly light.
No comments:
Post a Comment