Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday

Now that I have this blog set up on my netbook, I don’t remember what I wanted to say.  I’m sure it will come back to me as the day goes on, it usually does. Actually, things like this usually come back to me about 10:15pm, right when I’m getting ready for bed.  Figures, doesn’t it?
Right now it’s 1pm on the dot and we’re still waiting for our professor to show up.  It’s a 1pm class, but last week he was here early. It’s my Civil Procedure class, my least favorite of the bunch. And there’s the professor so it’s time for class.  This class is 50 minutes long, and then I have 70 minute break until my next class (Basic Legal Research Workshop).
I’ve now  taken a look at all of my reading to be done over the next week and it’s not too terrible.  It’s certainly doable by any means and the amount of it next Tuesday night isn’t bad by any means.  All I’ll have to do is a double dip of contracts on Monday night and then read my Civ Pro during my three hour break before class.  All in all, not bad.  It certainly could be worse, that’s for sure.
Tonight for classes, I just have to review what I’ve read for Torts and Criminal Law to prepare for class.  Aside from that, I’m free as a bird – technically.  Might be a good idea to do some laundry tonight.  I also need to pick up my apartment, especially the kitchen.  It’s a mess, to say the least.  Or maybe I’ll do laundry after class tomorrow – that’s another option, especially since I won’t be limited by needing to leave for class.
My classes are now over for the day – now I just need to go over the stuff for Torts and Criminal Law for tomorrow, especially Criminal Law.  When I get home, I’m cleaning my kitchen, running the dishwasher, and listening to the Cubs I think.  Tomorrow morning I’ll either sit and watch

No comments: