I’ve got four classes today, the last ending at 2:50. As soon as that class is over, I’m hopping in my car and going north to Beloit for my doctor appointment for meds. I’m not sure what’s going to happen, honestly. It’s been 2 1/2 years since I was on meds. The real questions are how many meds I’ll be on and just what ones they will be.
And now I’m getting ready to start my last class of the day – hooray for that! And then I’m off to Beloit. Gotta make sure I stop and get a drink and maybe a snack before I leave Dekalb, otherwise it’s likely to be 7 before I get anything to eat.
There are times during the day where it’s still a little surreal that I’m a law student. It doesn’t happen everyday, but every once in awhile it’s a little strange to realize I’m a law student.
No comments:
Post a Comment