It’s the day that never ends. Even after having just one Monday, I can tell you it’s already going to suck in terms of study time. I’m in class from 9-9:50, then 10:30-11:45, then 1-1:50 and then 2-2:50. Last week at least, I then went home and had roughly five hours of studying to prepare for Tuesday’s classes (four of them again). I’m hoping I don’t have that much reading/briefing to do tonight. I would really like to finish the tissue box I have going – there’s not much more to do with it. I also need to go to bed early, as I slept like crap last night.
I’m such a dork. I’ve so gotten into twitter in only the week since I’ve signed up. I’ve gotten into it both in terms of following people and in terms of writing my own tweets. I find that very humorous too. Sarah’s been trying to get me to join for months and all it takes is finding a celebrity that I wanted to follow more easily.
I think I’m going to try getting some of my reading done in the library after classes today, specifically Contracts and Criminal Law. The idea being that I can take care of those classes and not have to lug the books home. The books are awful to say the least. I may try the same tactics for my Civil Procedure class, as those three Casebooks are huge.
Monday is now over and it wasn’t as bad as last week. It helped that I didn’t have any torts to read tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment