I’m sure there will be days where I’ll hate it. Days where I just want to throw up my hands in disgust and frustration and just have to walk away for awhile. But for right now, I’m REALLY loving law school and I’m enjoying it. Granted, I’m all of a day + in classes, and still haven’t had two of my classes, but I’m loving it. I’m loving all of it. I love classes, I love my apartment, I love being away from home (mostly on the last one – I do miss my family and the dogs but still!) Everything about my apartment and the law school, and even the campus to an extent, feels like home. It’s interesting, the degree to which I’m sure that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
It felt like my phone was ringing off the hook last night, but it really wasn’t. I talked to my mom, then the Sister Missionaries (more on them in a minute), and then I talked to my dad last night too. The Sister Missionaries called because they want to come pay me a visit. They’re coming by on Saturday about 2pm. They want to share a message, and I think just make sure I don’t need anything and that I’m all settled in.
I also have to remember to call my cousin tonight – it’s her birthday today and she called me on my birthday. We’re only about 6 weeks apart. It’s so strange to think we’re 25 years old. It sounds so foreign to say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment