Tonight I’m watching the blackhawks play the flyers. Go blackhawks! I also watched the Cubs geat up on the Cardinals today. It’s always a good day when the Cubs beat up on the Cardinals. I thought the Cubs and Cardinals were tomorrow’s ESPN game but apparently they’re not. I haven’t looked up yet who is, but their game is at 1ish. So I’ll come home from church and watch the game and then make beignets with the mix I have. Hopefully then I’ll sleep in on Monday morning, since I’ll still have my window shut. One can only hope, as I was up early this morning. I had my window open last night and it was decent sleeping weather, but the birds woke me up about 5:30 again this morning.
I’ve also had internet issues today (and yesterday too for that matter) that have been really annoying. I think someone from Charter is still set to come out on Tuesday but I could be wrong. At this point I have just four days left of work and I couldn’t be happier about that fact. I’m beyond ready to be off the phones. I’ll miss the people I work with, but I won’t miss talking to people on the phone all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment