Saturday, November 6, 2010

Making Sure I Write

Since my mom’s coming later this afternoon and staying through tomorrow afternoon, I realized I needed to write today’s journal entry now, rather than waiting until later today. Thus far, I’ve spent the morning cleaning up my apartment :-P.   I’ve still got a little more picking up to do, but not much.  I’m also going to do some laundry today, and then do my studying.  Right now I’m listening to the Badger-Purdue game online and unfortunately Purdue is currently winning. However that won’t last.  As hoped yesterday, I got my contracts and Crim Law reading done so I didn’t have to bring home any of my casebooks.  It’s always a good weekend when my casebooks all stay in my locker.  So between today and tomorrow, I need to read Billy Budd (about 100 pages), put together my BLR cheat sheet, and read through the cases for Memo 2 and start figuring out how I’ll structure my argument.

Other than my mom coming, there’s not much going on right now outside of classes.   (and eeek! Tolzien just got sacked – Come on O-Line! :( Badgers will have to punt again. Thus far, they’ve had a badly missed field goal, an interception and a sack while the defense has had its own issues with the spread – come on Badgers – don’t make all the crazy tie-breaker scenarios a moot point!) Something I haven’t mentioned. Last week I started having problems using WestLaw in firefox.  I tried using IE, but it didn’t like that either. So I switched to using Chrome.  It’s an interesting browser to say the least, but the more I use it, the more I like it. It’s fairly seamless and mostly easy to use. There are times I miss the easy menu bar, but those times are becoming fewer and farther between as I get used to where things are located.   And at this point, it’s 10-6 Purdue leading :(.

Hard to believe how fast this year has flown by.  It feels like just yesterday we were starting the new year.  Semester has also flown by.  So hard to believe. I think the last year went by faster than any other year has.

No comments: