Yay! Torts mid-term is over. I’m doing my best not to rethink the exam. It doesn’t actually count, and I’m not going to drive myself crazy over it. She’s grading them 4; 3; 2; 1, with 4 being an A, A-, B+, or B. A 3 will mean B- or C+, 2 will mean C, C-, or D and 1 will mean F. I’m hoping that I scored a 4, but I think I’m likely an upper level 3. Maybe if I’m lucky, it’s a lower level 4. I’m fairly confident that it’s not a 2 or 1.
Unfortunately, there are some people in my Crim Law class that would like our mid-term to be on Friday the 15th of October, given that that weekend is Homecoming and there are several events going on that weekend. They’ve mentioned talking to Professor Falkoff about it, but I’m hoping they don’t, or that he decides not to move it from Monday the 18th. Aside from wanting that time to study, I’m also planning to go home that weekend. Granted, having the exam on Friday would mean not having to study for it over the weekend, but it also means getting at least a 90 minute, if not 120 minute delay in getting home. As it is now, it’s probably a little after 2pm by the time I’m on the road, figure a two hour drive home, and it’s after 4pm before I’m home. Plus, not really crazy about taking an exam and immediately driving two hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment