Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dinner with my parents

My dad sent me an email this morning. When I get into Madison, my parents and I are going to head to an early dinner at Friday’s.  I have to give my dad a call when I get on the road, so they know approximately when to meet me at Friday’s.  So that’s first on the agenda for the weekend.  After dinner, I also need to head across the street to OfficeMax and get a three-hole punch.   Not sure what else we’re going to do Friday night.  I mean, we’ll probably play a game of aggravation, but that may be it.  I haven’t decided if I’m going to do any studying on Friday night. I might or I might not.  Saturday I’m definitely going to be studying, likely up in Jason’s room at his desk (which makes sense, given that I’m sleeping in his room and the kitchen table minus the leaf isn’t big enough for me to spread out and have anyone else sit there. Plus, the old dining room table is now Stephen’s and is out in Seattle). Saturday I’ll be up around 8ish and spend most of the day studying.  I need to create my outline for Criminal Law and figure out a research plan for Memo 2.  I may also do a little outlining for Civil Procedure. As I’ve mentioned before, Saturday night at 6 is the Badger game which my dad and I will watch on the 60 inch HDTV (I think it’s plasma but it might be LCD, I don’t remember) in the family room.  Sunday morning I’ll again get up around 8 and get ready for church.  Church starts at 10, will end around noon and then there’s a Linger Longer.  My mom and I will stay for awhile and then head home.  I’ll change and pack and then head back to Dekalb.  My goal is to be back in Dekalb by between 5 and 6. Busy but fun weekend and I’m REALLY looking forward to it.  Lots to do between now and when I leave for class tomorrow morning, since I won’t be returning to my apartment until Sunday.

No comments: